Student and Staff Educational Discount
A 20% educational discount is available for personal purchases by students and staff of eligible educational institutions.
Getting a Discount Code
Please simply send an email to our support address requesting a discount code, along with proof of your student/staff status.
Proof of your student/staff status can be any of the following:
- A .edu, .k12 or .ac.uk email address
- A copy of your academic transcript or enrolment status document showing enrolment period
- A scanned student/staff ID card with an expiry date
Any other proof of student/staff status other than a .edu or .k12 email address must show current enrollment or employment.
A discount code can be used to purchase up to two copies of Viscosity.
Educational pricing is available to students and staff of the following types of institutions:
- Accredited primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K-12.
- Accredited universities or colleges that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years full-time study.
- Boards of education or school administrative offices.
- Research centers or laboratories that are public institutions or wholly owned and operated by an accredited university.
- Institutions approved in writing by SparkLabs.
An accredited school, university, or college, is one that is registered with, and approved by, the appropriate federal or state government educational body. The following are examples of institution types that do not qualify for educational pricing:
- Unaccredited schools and religious organizations
- Training centers
- Private/for-profit research centers or laboratories
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.