Uninstalling Viscosity (Windows)
Before uninstalling Viscosity, ensure you have exited the program first. Uninstalling Viscosity will remove all its connections, settings, adapters and registration information.
Windows 10 or Above
- Right click the Start button and select Apps and Features, or Search for Apps & Features from the Start Menu.
- Locate Viscosity from the list of Applications.
- Click the Uninstall button at the top.
- At the prompt, confirm you want to uninstall Viscosity
- At the next prompt, select whether you want to keep your settings and connections (to be used if you re-install)
- Click Finish once Viscosity has uninstalled.