1.5.7 (1354) - Can't connect

Got a problem with Viscosity or need help? Ask here!

crashingdutchman

Post by crashingdutchman » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:04 pm
Thanks for your repsonse amptron.

What you suggested is exactly what I did, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I keep seeing a message on the OpenVPN tab saying:
Diffle-Hellman parameters field error! Please check the Keys and Certification contents on the Advanced Settings page
I am currently working with Asus to resolve this. Yesterday they sent me a premature firmware which made it worse, now all my keys from the advanced page are gone. Even after restoring my saved configuration.

khaoohs

Post by khaoohs » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:56 am
Having the same issue. No matter what gets posted into the DH paramaters field, html codes get inserted and the router bitches there is a field error.

Is there a way to set this via cli on the router?

SchoolbusVegabond

Post by SchoolbusVegabond » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:36 pm
I suspect that the current ASUS firmware doesn't like DH keys above 512 bits.

Choptrick

Post by Choptrick » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:12 pm
Registered with this site after coming across this post via a Google search just to say Thank You to Maltz - your solution worked for me just fine. FYI for anyone coming after me, this solution worked for me using openssl for Windows. For what it's worth, I did not encounter the newline formatting issue described above.

cen

Post by cen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:19 pm
I registered to this forum because I have the same problem and this is google top hit.

Solution for those who still can't get it working: make sure maximum line length between BEGIN and END sections of your certificates is 64 chars and not more! YOu can easily do tghis in notepad++ which will tell you column index of the cursor in status bar which has to be 65 (or count the chars if you want).
15 posts Page 2 of 2