We’re very pleased to announce that Viscosity for Windows is now available!
We’ve been working hard over the past 12 months to bring over all the power, ease of use, and design aesthetics of Viscosity for Mac to the Windows platform, and we believe Windows users will be impressed with the results. Windows users now have access to the same powerful and reliable OpenVPN experience that Mac users have come to expect with Viscosity.
Viscosity for Windows isn’t a simple port over to a new platform. It has been designed from the ground up to fit perfectly into the Windows environment. Along with all of the standard features provided by Viscosity, Viscosity for Windows offers many additional Windows-specialized features, including:
- An attractive Aero optimized interface and connection editor
- The ability to run under both administrator and standard user accounts
- Windows style notifications and alerts
- No UAC prompts or changes needed whenever Viscosity is launched
- The ability to bundle Viscosity with connections and settings
- The ability to store username and passwords in the Windows credential system
- Batch (.bat) & VBS (.vbs) scripting support
- Much more!
We encourage you to download Viscosity and take advantage of the free 30-day trial period to try out Viscosity for yourself. And like the Mac version, Viscosity is just $9 to buy.